SOG March challenge

Hi all - it's challenge time again and this time the twist is Pop it up!



I used the gorgeous Hi Kaylee digi and for the challenge part I used lots of foam adhesive and a tri-fiold card design.

Copic markers:
Skin E000/00/11/93/95
Hair E31/33/35
Eyes B01/02/04
Top B000/00/01 G00/02
Necklace YG00/01/03 BG000/01/02

The soft Garden Fable Prima papers to create a bit of a dreamy feel to the card.


Hop on over to the Odd Blog and join the challenge.

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)