Set of notecards | Heat embossing

It is really handy to have at set of note cards  ready when yo need a last minute card so I thought I wold try the 4-Bar size.



I used one of my fave Prima stamps to create this card along with two embossing powders and watercolors.



One card was embossed with Rose Gold embossing powder from Simon Says stamp and the other one using a Lindy's Stamp Gang one.


These cards are rather simple but hand to have around and they work for many different occasions. Since these are quite simple I used some white foam to add some dimension to them.


Lastly I made envelopes using the WRMK Envelope Punch Board and card-stock from my stash.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link. 

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)