Feeling festive | Christmas tags

Hi - no I am not going crazy even though I am posting a set of Christmas tags in January! ;)


I made these adorable lil tags for Christmas and never got around sharing them so I thought why not share at least one Christmas themed project each month?
That way I am well prepared for the Holiday season when December comes knocking!


I just adore these cute bunnies from Mama Elephant and ohh my how fun they are to color. 
Plus my girls are using these tags as bookmarks now - so multi-purpose cuteness!


If you still think I am crazy posting Holiday themed project that's OK too - cause we are all-kinda mad here right?! :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)