TGF | Super Boy

Hi all - I bought this digi stamp from The Greeting Farm last month or so and I finally got around to put him on a card.


This dude is so adorable and I just love how super cute he is.

Copic colors:
Skin E000/00/11
Hair E31/33/35
Outfit B21/23/24 Y11/15 YR15 R20/22/24

I have seen so many crafty-gals make these fab galaxy backgrounds using watercolors so I decided to give it a go using my Tim Holtz Distress inks.


This was my first go at it so I am pretty happy with it - but I think it might look better with watercolors. So back to the practice station it is!


Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great Friday!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link to a similar product.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)