Cat Wisard

It's the final day of the Halloween release from Some Odd Girl and I just adore this Cat-Wizard to bits.


How cool is this kitty all dressed up and ready to party up a storm.


I used my old and fave Halloween paper collection from My Minds Eye along with some sparkly bits to make it more like a party card.


Copic colors:
Cat W1/3/4/5 C0/1/3 E000/93/95
Broom E11/15/19/31/33/35
Outfit Y17 YR14/15 E15 G24/28/29
Spear YR00/01/02 E21/23


This release is fantabulous and I am sure you will find at least one (or three) stamps that you just have to have.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

1 comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)