Ohh Happy Day Folio

I haven't created a Folio-mini for awhile but I just finished this one and I love how it turned out.



I think I am in love with all things gold and sparkly and this gorgeous paper collection by My Minds Eye is so much fun to work with.



Not only are many of the patterned papers foiled but the patterns are so pretty that I had hard time covering them up.




Everything in the folio is kept kinda flat so that it's easier to add photos without too much bulk but I just had to add some dimension on the front cover.



Thanks so much for stopping by!


Supplies:
Here are the links to what I have used on my creation. Please click on the picture to be taken to where the items are available. Some items may not me listed below due to them being discontinued (older product) or I am unable to find a link.

No comments

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment! I appreciate it! :)